Comprehensive Financial Planning with ongoing Investment Management is the core of what we do.
Comprehensive Financial Planning involves working one-on-one to develop and implement a financial plan, based on your unique circumstances, and designed to help you achieve your financial goals.
Investment management is based on your individual needs. We’ll discuss and establish your investment objectives in order to determine the optimal investment strategy for you. Then we will implement your portfolio based on the agreed upon investment policy and allocation targets.
We will help you:
- Define your financial and life goals and then implement a plan for reaching them.
- Stay focused on current spending goals so you can reach your long-term saving goals.
- Optimize the myriad types of employer equity compensation such as ISOs, NQSOs, RSUs, and ESPPs.
- Develop a long-term investment strategy that is appropriate for your timeframe and risk tolerance.
- Prepare for the risks you don’t anticipate.
Investment management fees are based on the market value of the assets under management. Minimum asset amount required for investment management is $350,000.
We may charge a one-time financial planning fee of $1,500-$2,500, depending on complexity. For clients with $500,000+ in assets under management, the financial planning fee is waived.
Fees are calculated as follows:
Assets Under Management
One-time Planning Fee
$300,000 – $500,000
$500,001 – $1,000,000
$1,000,001 – $2,000,000
Amount above $2,000,000
Looking For A One-time Financial Plan?
Standalone Financial Planning involves working one-on-one to develop and implement a financial plan, based on your unique circumstances and designed to help you achieve your financial goals. We offer one-time plans to select clients depending on their unique needs. Please contact us for more information.
Most meetings take place virtually by video conference or telephone.
In-person meetings are available in San Francisco and other locations upon request.